Monday 19 October 2015

Diva Freak Weekly Roundup: Raw, Main Event, NXT, Smackdown, Top 5

Raw: Nikki Bella vs Naomi, Alicia Fox and Brie Bella vs Charlotte and Becky Lynch


This week on Raw we had two divas matches, the first being the former divas champ taking on Naomi in one on one action. This match was short and forgettable, and primarily centered around a rest hold. However, the fact that there was some sort of storyline development out weighed some of the negatives. I am really enjoying this whole feud between Team BAD and Team Bella, and I think there will be a few unexpected turns out of it. 


I will only give this match a score of 5/10.


Next was Brie Bella and Alicia Fox vs Charlotte and Becky Lynch. I honestly thought this match was a mess. It was pretty short and Alicia didn't even get to tag in. I'm glad it sort of furthered the weak storyline, but the fact that the divas champion was pinned after a drop kick is quite difficult to ignore.


I will give this match a score of 3/10.

We also got an amazing promo by Summer Rae. There was absolutely nothing negative to say about it, and I'm so glad they have more faith in her, and I'm fully expecting her to be a focal part of the division in 2016.

Main Event

Naomi and Tamina vs Brie Bella and Nikki Bella- 8/10

NXT

Nia Jax vs Evie - 4/10

Smackdown

Charlotte vs Alicia Fox- 5/10

Top 5

5. Natalya
4. Bayley
3. Nia Jax
2. Summer Rae
1. Alexa Bliss





No comments:

Post a Comment