Sunday 4 October 2015

NXT: Emma and Dana Brooke vs Peyton Royce and Billie Kay

NXT: Emma and Dana Brooke vs Peyton Royce and Billie Kay


This week on NXT we got a backstage segment and a four divas tag team match. The backstage segment was used as a way of announcing that Dana Brooke will take on Asuka at the next live special. I liked the first part of the segment, (even though Emma's attempts to be heel were beyond cringey), however the second part seemed a bit weird to me. They were watching a video of Asuka training, but it went on for quite a while, and all the audience could see was their faces. It was a bit awkward. It would have been fine for a few seconds, but it went on for about 20. 
Immediately after, came the match. Peyton and Billie were already in the ring and Dana and Emma had separate entrances. I really like Dana's entrance, and I really liked her gear/ next came out Emma, and I also love her gear. Her entrance needs a bit of work, but she looks like a great heel, it's just the talking that brings her down. The match got a good amount of time, and I was pretty impressed by all of the women involved. They all worked very well together, and I loved that it was fast paced. 



I really liked this match. It was fast paced and got a good amount of time and therefore I will give it a score of 7/10.

Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment