Wednesday 7 October 2015

Raw: Nikki Bella, Brie Bella and Alicia Fox vs Sasha Banks, Tamina and Naomi, Natalya vs Paige

Raw: Nikki Bella, Brie Bella and Alicia Fox vs Sasha Banks, Tamina and Naomi, Natalya vs Paige


This week on Raw we got Team BAD vs Team Bella once again. Yes, it was a good match, but what did it do for the story? I am so bored of these constant tag team matches, that add nothing to the progression of the story. Sasha picked up the victory again, and I'm not sure whether it's because it was in her hometown, or if they actually plan on putting her in some sort of match for Hell In A Cell. It's almost as if they're not sure who they want to push, or what they want to push them for, they just know they want them to stay relevant. There are other ways this can be done. Have Team BAD feud with other divas? Keep Nikki vs Charlotte separate, and have Sasha in a segment with someone that she can actually feud with, and further a storyline with. Yes, Sasha was great on the mic on Raw, but we all know that it won't lead to anything and to put it bluntly, it was a waste of time. There's no point in putting something on TV that won't lead to anything. It's just a shame that it couldn't have been Sasha and someone else in a segment. 


The match was pretty good. There were a few noticeable botches, more than usual I might add, however the match overall was decent. This was another extremely slow paced match, and once again Sasha got the hot tag and won. All the women in this match are capable of putting on a better showing that what we got and it's just a shame they don't get to prove it. However, once again this match got a great amount of time, which is something the divas revolution has really changed, although there's still the ever growing issue of the lack of storyline development on a week to week basis. Taking into account the botching and the lack of story telling, I'll give this match a score of 6/10.


On Raw we also got Paige vs Natalya, in what I would class as a very good match. I love the dynamic these two have, and the chemistry is just crazy. The only negative thing I can say is that this match wasn't saved for Hell In A Cell. This mini feud definitely could have ended at a PPV, and there is still a possibility of that happening, but I honestly just can't see it. This is probably the only real storyline that is going on right now, and it's slowly fizzling out, so I'm not really sure what's going to happen next with Nattie particularly, but I would loooove to see Nattie get a title shot.


I really enjoyed  Paige's heel work in this match, and she reminded me why I was such a fan in the past. I will give this match a score 9/10.


We also got a segment involving Summer Rae. Summer is still doing amazing in this role and I'm so thankful that she's still being pushed as Rusev's valet, and now I guess it's just a waiting game for Lana to return and have her match against Summer.

Thank you for reading

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment