Sunday 23 August 2015

Main Event: Charlotte vs Alicia Fox

Main Event: Charlotte vs Alicia Fox


This week we finally got a divas match on Main Event and it was one I've been hoping would happen for a while now. Alicia and Charlotte are both very athletic and I've always thought a match between them would be amazing, and I was certainly right. This match was definitely better than Nikki vs Sasha on Raw. It's a shame Alicia doesn't get more matches on Raw, because in my opinion she can out-wrestle Nikki Bella any day of the week. I was kinda hoping Alicia would get the win, but it was obvious from the outset that it would go the other way, but I'm fine with that. I understand that the new girls need to start off with a few wins, but I think it's time for them to start getting pinned by the other girls.


Overall I thought this match was very good. I guess it could have gotten more time, but the mix of quickness and athleticism more than makes up for it. I will give this match a score of 9/10.

Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment