Sunday 23 August 2015

NXT: Bayley and Sasha Banks Contract Signing

NXT: Bayley and Sasha Banks Contract Signing


There was no divas match on NXT this week but we did get an amazing contract signing. It was probably the best women's contract signing I've seen in a very long time. Sasha is so great on the mic and I didn't realise it until I saw this. Sasha managed to generate so much heat from the crowd and really put Bayley over. It was also really entertaining and Sasha's jabs at Bayley and the crowd were hilarious. 


This match is honestly really difficult to predict. The obvious winner is Bayley, because Sasha is on the main roster, but it's also possible that they'll swerve us and make Sasha retain. 

I think my overall prediction is that the match will get around 20 minutes and Bayley will win the title.

Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment