Monday 17 August 2015

Smackdown: Naomi vs Charlotte

Smackdown: Naomi vs Charlotte


This week on Smackdown we got a rematch from last week. Naomi took an Charlotte in a 6 minute match, which in my opinion, was pretty good. These two have surprising chemistry. The match actually showcased Naomi very well, and even though she lost, she was made to look quite strong.

Even though I liked the match, I really don't like the direction the story has been taken. Everyone was so excited when the NXT debuts happened, but now, even I am bored. It's just match after match with absolutely no development to the story. In fact, there isn't really a story at all. 

With the Summerslam match now being announced as one elimination eliminates the whole team, the tag team match could go a lot of ways. To me, it seems like Charlotte will get the win over Nikki Bella. Tamina will be pinned eliminating Team B.A.D first. It sucks. I honestly don't understand why it can't just be single eliminations. The only reason being that it could cause friction between the teams? Either way, I would prefer single eliminations, and I think most people would too.


As for the match, I liked it. It showcased Naomi as a great heel and Charlotte was getting good crowd reactions. I will give this match a score of 8/10.

Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment