Tuesday 29 September 2015

Raw: Miz TV Segment, Paige, Charlotte and Becky Lynch vs Nikki Bella, Brie Bella and Alicia Fox

Raw: Miz TV Segment, Paige, Charlotte and Becky Lynch vs Nikki Bella, Brie Bella and Alicia Fox


On Raw this week we had a great Divas segment, followed by a six divas tag team match. Charlotte and Becky began the segment with The Miz, which was followed by the inclusion of Team Bella and Paige. It was always common knowledge that Charlotte wasn't the greatest on the mic, however recently she has shown a substantial amount of improvement, which is always well received. Becky Lynch is also a pretty good talker, and the two are definitely capable of carrying a segment. Nikki Bella was also decent on the mic this week, however once again she was over using the "You know what.." line, but that;s easily ignored. Paige is another diva that is pretty good on the mic, and I enjoy the change in her vocabulary and tone as a heel. The segment ended in a brawl, which lead into a 6 diva tag team match after commercial.



Next up, the team of Paige, Charlotte and Becky Lynch faced off against The Bella Twins and Alicia Fox. This match got a decent amount of time, and was quite fast paced, however I thought it was lacking something. Nothing about that match stuck in my mind, other than the fact that it consisted of basic move after basic move, and constant tagging in and out. I liked Natalya's involvement, and I liked the ending but I just thought that the overall match could have been constructed better, and could have been a better showing for the divas. In all honesty, I think the majority of fans would rather see Team B.A.D involved in this feud over every other team, yet they are constantly put in the back burner. Team B.A.D are the hottest team right now, and striking whilst the iron is hot would mean adding at least one team member (preferably Naomi) into the title match at Hell In A Cell. I honestly don't understand the logic in setting the most over Team aside, but that's WWE for you. At this point, I firmly standing behind my prediction that we will get Charlotte vs Nikki Bella vs Paige vs Natalya at Hell In A Cell, with either Charlotte or Nikki coming out on top. Although I don't mind this idea, I would much prefer to see, maybe a six pack challenge, or something else that we haven't seen in a long time. 


Although this match was long, it was not the type of match I really enjoy, and therefor I will give it a relatively low score of 6/10.

Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk


No comments:

Post a Comment