Thursday 28 May 2015

Smackdown: Paige vs Naomi

Smackdown: Paige vs Naomi


On Smackdown Paige and Naomi faced off for the first time in a while on WWE TV. This match actually surprised me, as it was a lot better than I expected it to be. Naomi and Paige have great chemistry, and I'm hoping that if either of the two win the championship on Sunday, they will carry this feud on until Summerslam. As I've already said, Paige disappointed me on Raw, but she definitely redeemed herself in this match. During each of their entrances, a promo clip that had been pre-recorded was shown. Paige's consisted of her saying that she will get her revenge tonight, and Naomi mostly spoke about how she's going to win on Sunday. Nothing new, but it definitely helped. The result of this match didn't really change what I think will happen on Sunday (which I will talk about in my next post), but made Paige go into the PPV looking strong. My high spot in this match was the ending. I love the counters Paige comes up with to get her opponent into the 'Rampaige', and this match showed one that we had never seen before, which is something I don't often say about Paige. Yet again, the main problem with this match, like every other match this week, was the time they got. Every divas match this week was shorter than it should have been, and considering they are supposed to be promoting a PPV match, it is disappointing.


I found this match very entertaining, particularly Naomi's heel character. All I can say is that both women put on a great show and my only negative point is the amount of time the match got, which again forces me to give it a lower score than it could have got. I will give this match a score of 6/10.

Thank you for reading.

-- @DivaFreakk 

No comments:

Post a Comment