Sunday 27 September 2015

NXT: Carmella vs Eva Marie, Asuka Debut

Main Event, NXT and Smackdown


This week on NX, Eva Marie and Carmella faced off once again. Each of the two women and improving each time we see them, however I'm still not that behind the idea of Eva becoming a part of the womens championship picture. I am hoping she stays in NXT for a decent amount of time, even though I feel like they are going to rush her up to the main roster as soon as possible, but I really don't see her fitting in with the likes of Bayley and Sasha in the Women's championship matches. If anything. she'll bring down what the NXT women made of the female division. Don't get me wrong, I am definitely beginning to warm to Eva, I just think she should stay where she is in the pecking order for a while.
So, this match was pretty good, but not great. Eva is still stiff in terms of selling, however she is definitely getting better at offence. Carmella also continues to improve week after week, however unlike Eva, she continues to be ignored.


So, overall I definitely see improvement, even if there is still a long way to go. I will give this match a score of 5/10.


Also on NXT this week we had Asuka's debut. The segment was pretty good and I'm looking forward to her in ring debut. I was actually quite impressed with Emma on the mic this week, and of course Dana did a great job. I am really starting to warm to these two, however I still think Emma would be better as a face.


Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment