Saturday 19 September 2015

Raw: Sasha Banks vs Paige, Charlotte vs Nikki Bella (C)

Raw: Sasha Banks vs Paige, Charlotte vs Nikki Bella (C)


This week on Raw we once again saw Paige being beaten by Sasha, however this time it was a clean win. I'm still not exactly sure where this is going, but I'm leaning more towards the idea that Paige, frustrated, will cost Charlotte her match on Sunday. Although the Paige and Sasha PPV match is still very much a possibility, we have already seen the match 4 or 5 times, and I guess having it all tie together would be quite interesting. Paige turning heel is definitely a positive thing, but I hope it doesn't mean she'll be in the title picture again. Even though Charlotte would be far from my first choice, she is a better alternative to Paige, who has been in the title picture constantly since her debut. Charlotte winning the title would actually make her the first person in over two years to hold the title, that isn't AJ Lee, Paige or Nikki Bella. 
Once again, Sasha va Paige was a very good match. Sasha won again, and Paige definitely seems to be getting more frustrated each time. Hopefully this is last time we see them go one on one in a while, because there are a lot of match combinations that haven't happened yet, that I would like to see.


I will give this match a score of 8/10.


Next up was Charlotte vs Nikki for the title. This match was very good, and it's definitely got me excited for their match on Sunday. Obviously Charlotte lost the match, meaning Nikki Bella is now the longest reigning divas champion of all time, so congrats Nikki. 


I will give this match a score of 9/10.

Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment