Tuesday 21 July 2015

Diva Freakk Weekly Roundup

Diva Freakk Weekly Roundup



This week was amazing for the divas. We had three debuts, an NXT title match, and a triple threat. This is the beginning of a new era for the divas and I am so optimistic about the future of the division, for the first time in years.

5. Naomi



This week Naomi impressed on the mic, and was given more time to shine on Smackdown. I am fearful for Naomi, and I don't think she's gonna get the recognition she deserves, especially since the NXT debuts, but I love what she's doing at the moment.

4. Brie Bella


Brie didn't really show anything special throughout the week, but I really enjoyed her participation in the triple threat. I thought she really kept up with the NXT girls and proved many people, including myself, wrong.

3. Becky Lynch


I think it's obvious why Becky is on my list. Becky made her main roster debut this week, and whilst she didn't participate in any matches, she still managed to get more over with the crowd in one week, than most of the divas have in their entire career.

2. Charlotte


Charlotte also made her main roster debut this week, and won a triple threat at Battleground. On top of that she had an amazing match on NXT against Sasha for the Women's title.

1. Sasha Banks

Sasha is the third NXT diva that made her debut this week, and whilst she didn't win any matches she was the stand out performer for me. Her character is portrayed so well, and she just delivers everything to perfection. She also successfully defended her title on NXT this week.


Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment