Monday 27 July 2015

Diva Freakk Weekly Roundup

Diva Freakk Weekly Roundup


This was another great week for the divas. I hope for this to continue, and I honestly see this change being permanent.

5. Bayley


This week Bayley made her triumphant in ring return, and was also placed into the women's title picture. I am definitely, along with most people, expecting Bayley to win the belt. She really deserves it.

4. Lana


I am really enjoying the current feud between Lana and Summer Rae. It was really amped up this week and was a part of the main event, which of course made it one of the highlights of the week.

3. Sasha Banks


This week Sasha Banks got a tag team victory on Raw and appeared on Smackdown.

2. Charlotte


It's been difficult to decipher which way round Sasha and Charlotte should be, as they are both equal in terms of wins this week, but based on the overall momentum, I believe Charlotte has been booked slightly stronger than Sasha, getting two wins in a row over Team Bella.

1. Summer Rae


I am so happy that Summer Rae is finally getting some well deserved screen time. She has got the ball and is running with it, and it's something I know a lot of fans have been waiting a long time to see. I am so impressed at how well Summer is interacting with Lana and Rusev, and the fact that she was part of the main event really solidified her as being the number 1 diva this week.


Thank you for reading

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment