Friday 17 July 2015

Smackdown: Sasha Banks, Naomi and Tamina

Smackdown: Sasha Banks, Naomi and Tamina


Unfortunately we didn't get a match on Smackdown, which I thought was a bit disappointing. I was actually really looking forward to seeing a match this week, as there are so many different combinations they could do now. It's so nice to have this refreshing feeling within the divas division. I guess they're saving something for Raw, or Battleground. I'm expecting another lengthily segment on Sunday, to compensate for not having a match. From what I've heard, there are only 5 matches on the card, so there's a great possibility, and after Raw, I honestly don't see them forgetting about the divas. 

On Smackdown this week we got a backstage interview featuring Sasha Banks, Tamina and Naomi. I loved it. I absolutely adore this team. It's by far my favourite. Sasha is the spark Naomi needs and I am so excited to see what's going to come out of this. The interview was pretty short and consisted of the typical heel narrative, which Naomi and Sasha excel in. Tamina is a great addition to the team in my opinion and I find the little stare she does towards JoJo at the end of each interview frickin' hilarious.



Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment