Thursday 23 July 2015

Raw: Charlotte vs Brie Bella, Sasha Banks and Naomi vs Paige and Becky Lynch, Summer Rae and Lana

Raw: Charlotte vs Brie Bella, Sasha Banks and Naomi vs Paige and Becky Lynch, Summer Rae and Lana



We got such an amazing Raw this week, particularly for the divas. We got a singles match. a tag team match. a backstage interview, and a brawl in the main event. It was crazy how much screen time they got, and my only hope is that this is how the divas are consistently booked from now on.
Firstly we got Brie Bella vs Charlotte. Team B.A.D came out first, as they were on commentary for the match, followed by Paige, Becky Lynch and Charlotte, and finally Alicia Fox, Nikki Bella and Brie Bella. I thought the match was really good. It got around 8 minutes, which is amazing for the divas on Raw, and Charlotte and Brie really did deliver

Brie certainly kept up with Charlotte in my opinion, and I thought they had great chemistry. I also thought Tamina, Sasha and Naomi were all really good on commentary. I was actually more entertained by the commentary than the actual match. I was hoping Brie would get the win to make it equal, but the fact that there was another divas match later on made it a bit more fair, now that Team B.A.D have also gotten a win over Team Paige. Overall I will give this match a score 8/10.


Next we got the team of Becky Lynch and Paige vs Naomi and Sasha Banks. Team Bella were out first on commentary, Team Paige were out next, followed by Team B.A.D. The match got 13 minutes, which is again, amazing. The divas got a total of around 24 minutes on Raw, which is probably the most in years. 


I didn't think this match was great, it didn't really give us anything amazing, but I was happy with it. I will give it a score of 7/10.


The next divas we saw were Lana and Summer Rae in a backstage segment which I thought was hilarious. I am so happy that Summer is getting regular screen time and I'm especially glad it's with Lana. They also had a brawl during the main event match which I really enjoyed, I think they have great chemistry and I can't wait for Lana to get in the ring.


Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk 

No comments:

Post a Comment