Friday 10 July 2015

NXT: Dana Brooke and Emma vs Sasha Banks and Charlotte

NXT: Dana Brooke and Emma vs Sasha Banks and Charlotte


This week on NXT we finally got to see Sasha back in the ring and she was teaming up with former rival, Charlotte. I thought the match was pretty good. We didn't get to see anything outstanding, but it was fun to watch. Dana Brooke and Emma came out together and I was disappointed not to hear Emma's new theme tune again, but I'm sure she'll have a match on the next tapings. Sasha then came out, in a gear that I don't really like. I think she looks much better in darker colours, and the red and white one, rather than the bright fluorescent colours, as I don't think they suit her character at all. Dana then spoke on the mic, and I think she did pretty well, especially considering how new she is. Sasha then spoke well on the mic, and I like the fact that she still maintains her heel attitude, whilst playing the babyface in this situation. Something the Bella's can't do. Charlotte then came out and offered to be Sasha's partner on the condition that she gets something in return, which we later find out is a title shot for next week.
The majority of the match is controlled by Dana and Emma, and Sasha ended up getting the win by making Dana tap out to the 'Bank Statement'.


Overall, this match was pretty good, but I felt like it was missing something. There was nothing that made me say 'wow', which is something we're all learning to expect from the women in NXT. The length of the match wasn't that great either, so that could be a factor. I'll give this match a score of 7/10.

Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment