Monday 27 July 2015

Smackdown: Naomi and Sasha Banks vs Brie Bella and Nikki Bella

Smackdown: Naomi and Sasha Banks vs Brie Bella and Nikki Bella


On Smackdown this week we got a lengthily tag team match, which, for Smackdown is very unusual for the divas. I'm still in disbelief that this whole divas revolution is actually legit and the division is finally starting to be taken seriously. About damn time. 
First out were Sasha and Naomi, accompanied by Tamina. Next Out were the Bella's and Fox. The match began with Naomi and the divas champion, Nikki Bella. Nikki immediately took control, but it was short lived. Naomi briefly dominated until Nikki regained the control with a spine buster. The match went very back and forth between both teams, but both looking equally dominant throughout, making it hard to call. In the end Naomi ate the pin after a rack attack from Nikki.


I loved that this match got a good amount of time. For that reason I will give it a score of 7/10/.Honestly, I think the match could have been a little more interesting, as I found myself loosing interest.

Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment