Monday 8 June 2015

Diva Freakk Weekly Roundup

Diva Freakk Weekly Roundup


This week was a much better one for the divas. The week started out with a good divas title match on Raw between Paige and Nikki Bella. The two women performed better than they did at Elimination Chamber and the match out did anything the two had done for the whole of last week. The NXT divas match was also better this week. Last week Emma took on Bayley, in what I thought was an average match, however this week Alexa Bliss and Carmella, who are still quite new to in ring work did a good job at portraying storyline and character within their move sets. Main Event showed the best main roster match I've seen in a while. It is also the highest rated match I've written about since starting my blog. This match was 100% the match of the week, and I would also say it was the best match of the last two weeks. On Smackdown we saw Paige on mic in an interview with Renee Young. I thought Paige did great on the mic, but the content of the interview wasn't great. Overall this week, it would be difficult not to say Paige was my diva of the week. She appeared on TV 3 times this week and won two matches. She also showed improvement on the mic and performed well all week.


Paige was a clear front runner this week. I hope to see more weeks like this for the divas over the summer, building up to Summerslam.

Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment