Wednesday 24 June 2015

Raw: Nikki and Brie Bella vs Tamina and Naomi

Raw: Nikki and Brie Bella vs Tamina and Naomi


I'm a huge divas fan, and if I don't know who's face and who's heel then how the hell is a casual fan in the crowd supposed to know? The Bella's have been booked as the top heels in the division for the last two weeks, and before that they were babyfaces, and before that they were heels. What are they doing? I really don't know. To me, it looks like they're building up to Team Nikki (Nikki/Brie/Alicia) vs Team Paige (Paige/Naomi/Tamina) at Battleground, but this doesn't make sense. If I'm right, Nikki and Brie are the heels and Paige is the babyface? So if Naomi and Tamina are joining Paige, surely they're going to have some sort of brief face turn? So why would they be the heels in this match, and why are the Bella's the faces? It seems like the Bella's are only heel when Paige is around. We all know how badly WWE treats their divas, but this is getting almost unwatchable.
 This match was okay. I think Naomi did good, Nikki was okay and Brie and Tamina were bad. Brie and Tamina really don't work well together, and this match really showed it. They had no chemistry whatsoever and most of the moves they both executed looked sloppy. I thought Naomi really did well with her character, and I think she's getting more comfortable as a heel. I'm also really enjoying the pairing of Tamina and Naomi, still. It seems like most people don't think they fit, but I think it works really well. I was surprised to see Alicia and The Bella's actually being aligned, and they've taken it in a completely different direction to what I thought they were doing. I think the match could have been longer, but I didn't really expect it to get much time. Also, I would have preferred Alicia to be in the match instead of Brie, because it would have been interesting to see Nikki and Alicia work together, and Alicia is better than Brie in the ring, in my opinion.


It was refreshing to have a break from Paige this week. It was nice to see new divas getting a chance to be on Raw, as it always gives other divas a chance when the top diva is absent. I'm actually really looking forward to the tag team match I believe they're building up to at Battleground. It's always great for Alicia to get involvement in a story, and I'm staying hopeful that this will lead to a six pack challenge at Summerslam. Overall, I wasn't really bothered about this match, but it wasn't bad. I will give it a score of 6/10.

Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment