Saturday 13 June 2015

Smackdown: Alicia Fox vs Paige

Smackdown: Alicia Fox vs Paige


Paige and Alicia are two divas that can make anyone look like a decent wrestler. These two are easily the best combination in the divas division, and they will always guarantee a great match, which is why I think Paige vs Alicia Fox at Summerslam is the best way to go. My opinion could be classed as biased, as Alicia is one of my favourite divas, but I really think Paige vs Alicia is the best possible match that could take place out of all the main roster divas. This match was shorter, and not as good as their match on Main Event, but it was still better than the usual matches produced on Smackdown. I did notice that they recycled a lot of the sequences from their Main Event match, but it didn't really make much difference to the overall match quality. I've also noticed that Paige has begun to start using a wider variety of manoeuvres in her matches, which makes me believe that the match at Money In The Bank will be better than it's expected to be. Before the match there was a backstage segment between Alicia and Paige. Backstage segments are always a positive addition to any divas match, but I think they could have done something more unique, and maybe tapped into Alicia's crazy character a bit more, rather than the cliché diva cattiness. 


To no surprise, I was very impressed with this match. I will rank it lower than their Main Event match, due to less time. I will give this match a score of 8/10.

Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment