Thursday 18 June 2015

NXT: Enzo Amore, Colin Cassidy and Carmella vs Blake, Murphy and Alexa Bliss, KC Kassidy vs Charlotte

NXT: Enzo Amore, Colin Cassidy and Carmella vs Blake, Murphy and Alexa Bliss, KC Kassidy vs Charlotte



I really enjoyed the diva appearances we got on NXT last night. Firstly, we got an inter-gender tag team match featuring Alexa Bliss and Carmella. This match had a good length, but the divas hardly got any time to show what they can do. However, I thought Carmella did a great job at getting the crowd involved in the match and I think she is developing into a great babyface. I also see Alexa becoming an amazing heel too, she, just like Carmella, needs a bit of work in the ring and on her character, but that will come in time. I thought the divas would have got a bit more time to shine in this match, but they did well with the time they got. Out of the two women, Carmella impressed me more, but that was due to the fact that Alexa didn't really get a chance to execute any moves. Carmella's mic skills are also improving, which she showed at the beginning of the match. This is the sort of development all of the divas should be getting in NXT. Carmella has the perfect opportunity to become one of the best talkers by the time she gets to the main roster. In my opinion, no NXT diva should be brought up to the main roster until she can cut a decent promo, as it's so important


The only negative thing I can say about this match is that it should have given the divas more time. Overall, based on the divas' contribution to the match, alone, I will give it 6/10.


I was pleasantly surprised at how good this match was. KC really impressed me and Charlotte's in ring work was unsurprisingly on point. The one thing I will say, is that I really don't buy Charlotte as a babyface. It just doesn't work for me at all. To me, she comes across as so unlikeable, and I feel like the cocky heel character could really work for her, Also, I know this is probably an unpopular opinion, but I would like Charlotte to stop being so associated with her father. I want the theme tune changed and I want her to stop doing his taunts. She needs to create her own legacy, rather than living of her father's, in order to earn respect. I also don't think the theme tune suits her at all. I much preferred her previous one. But going back to the match, I thought it was one of the best NXT divas matches in a few weeks. KC's athleticism really impressed me and made me excited to see her wrestle again. As I said on my last review of NXT, I think Sasha needs to be featured more and the lack of her presence is really felt. I know the new NXT tapings are tonight, and I'm hoping to see Sasha in a match, and hopefully Eva Marie will have her first match since her break. I am really excited to see Eva in the ring, and I think it's something everyone's been waiting for.


I thought this match was really good. I'm going to give it a score of 8/10.

Than you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment