Saturday 13 June 2015

Superstars: Layla vs Paige

Superstars: Layla vs Paige



This is the first divas match on Superstars we've seen in a while and I was impressed. I was surprised at how great these two work to together, considering the fact that Layla has wrestled only a small number of matches since Paige's debut. I really liked the fast paced speed of the match, and the innovative counters Paige came up with for Layla's moves. I loved that they both got full entrances, and I also enjoyed the recap of the events of last week. The match got an average amount of time, and both competitors used this time well, and put on a good match. I would love these two to wrestle more matches in the future.


My only critique for this match is that Layla didn't get much of an opportunity to show off her full move set, however the match was still great. I will give this match a score of 7/10 due to the chemistry and fast pace of the match.

Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment