Thursday 11 June 2015

Money In The Bank: My Predictions

Money In the Bank: My Predictions


Personally, I'm not really interested in this match at all. This is not Nikki nor Paige's fault, but WWE has given me no reason to care about this match. We've seen the two face off many times before, I don't want Nikki to keep the title, but I also don't want Paige to win it, which is why the addition of Naomi made this feud worth watching. The only possible reasons I can think of that Nikki still has the title is that it ties into the 'Total Divas' storyline, which is likely, or they want her to surpass AJs reign, which is also likely. However, I can also see them wanting to put the title on Paige for her judging role on 'Tough Enough', which is what makes this match so difficult to predict. I don't see how this storyline can go on for much longer without Paige winning the title, however I don't think they really care how boring the division becomes, they care about what they want to promote, and the fact that I am forced to base my whole prediction around what they are using the title to promote is quite sad. 


For this match, my final prediction is that Nikki Bella will retain after a rack attack. I'm kinda leaning towards the idea that she'll win this match clean and maybe Paige will take some time off for 'Tough Enough' filming, and a new challenger will be introduced until Paige returns. I think the match will get around 9 minutes and will be similar to all of their other matches we've seen from them. 

Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment