Saturday 13 June 2015

Money In The Bank: Fantasy Booking

Money In The Bank: Fantasy Booking


I can never watch PPVs live, so usually I wake up the next morning and excitedly research the results. This will not be the case for Money In The Bank. This storyline has gone on for far too long, and I continue to have no reason to care. I don't know if Nikki is babyface, I don't know how I'm supposed to get behind Paige when she's had opportunities thrown at her endlessly, and the fact that the apparent heel, Naomi, made me feel sympathy towards her, tells me that this whole storyline isn't working. I honestly would prefer Nikki to hold onto the title than Paige winning it, however it seems inevitable that Paige will win it eventually, and part of me wants to see her just win it and get it over with. Comparing the current divas division to the one last year makes me depressed. This time last year, it was rare not to see two divas matches on Raw, and we had four story lines going on at once (AJ/Paige, Cameron/Naomi, Stephanie/Brie, Summer/Layla).
Okay, so for this match I would like Naomi to come out and demand to be included. I know this won't happen, but I would love to see it, as Naomi is the only one who could save this. I would want Naomi to pick up the win, with the split legged moon sault. She truly deserves it, and the time for her is now. The division has never been so stale, and a fresh new champion would help it a lot. I don't see how this story can go on after this PPV, so I really have no idea what will happen, but I can only hope that we get a new contender, or hopefully Naomi as champion going into Summerslam. Even if it's a short reign, and she looses it to Paige at Summerslam, I would be happy. 

Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment