Tuesday 2 June 2015

Raw: Paige vs Nikki Bella (C)

Raw: Paige vs Nikki Bella (C)


When I heard we were getting this match yet again I lost interest immediately. There are so many talented women bored, backstage, doing nothing. We need something fresh. Urgently. The match itself was pretty good. Better than any match produced last week, however the fact that both women are both so stale killed it for me. When I thought it about, I thought that something interesting is bound to happen. They wouldn't just make this match without a purpose. I was thinking the Emma main roster heel turn, an interference from Naomi, literally anything. But no. The 'interesting' thing was the Bella Twins ending their 1 month face run and doing 'Twin magic' for the win. What? What is this company doing? There were so many options. So many. Anyone could have got into the title picture. Ugh. I have no idea where they plan on going with this but it looks like it will lead to another title shot for Paige. Fantastic. It is clear to me that they want Nikki to break AJs reign out of spite. It's honestly pathetic. The divas division should be hot at this point in the year. This means we will have Nikki as champion until after Summerslam. I have simply no interest in her anymore.


I can only hope that Nikki looses the title to someone other than Paige at Money In the Bank. I can't deal with this anymore. I would give this match 8/10 however due to how stale both competitors are, I will give it 7/10.

Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment