Friday 19 June 2015

Smackdown: Brie Bella vs Paige

Smackdown: Brie Bella vs Paige



On Smackdown we saw Paige take on Brie Bella. From the outset, this match didn't look like anything to look forward to, but Alicia's involvement made it interesting. Alicia is that diva they can always use to make story lines go on for longer, for example: the AJ and Paige feud. However, I don't think this pairing is long term, in fact, I don't think it will go beyond this episode of Smackdown. My reason behind this is that I think the Bella's will use a different heel diva to help win their matches against Paige every week, to prove they "run the division". On Raw, I'm predicting they might get the help of Summer Rae or maybe Cameron (if she's still employed). I'm not entirely sure where this story line is heading, but I really don't see us getting Paige vs Nikki at Battleground. I'm predicting either The Bella's vs Paige and Charlotte, or a Team Bella vs Team Paige match, featuring the entire roster, which I would be okay with. Just let Paige win the tag team match, and end their feud. But we all know that won't happen. In my opinion, Nikki is beating AJ's reign and she will loose the title to Paige at Night Of Champions. The match itself was nothing special. As I've said before, I don't think Brie is as good as Nikki, and this match solidified my belief. To me, it looks like Alicia's involvement was supposed to take place on Raw, but it got cut for timing reasons. That's what makes the most sense to me.


This match didn't really do anything for me. Alicia was my highlight of it and I also liked Brie's powerbomb. I think Paige did a better job in the ring than Brie, which wasn't surprising to me. Overall, I'm going to give this match 7/10.

Thank you for reading.

--@DivaFreakk

No comments:

Post a Comment